[pmwiki-users] A question about page history

Jan Erik Moström lists at mostrom.pp.se
Tue Mar 21 13:29:02 CST 2006

I've tried to find some info about how to limit the history of pages but have
only found info about $DiffKeepDays, is there some other way of limiting the
history?

Background: I'm running PmWiki as a personal notebook, none other than me
have access to it. My work pattern so far, seems to be that I make many
changes to a "daily page" during one day and the next day move to another
"daily page". Other pages are changed less often but under a longer time. I
would like to limit the history since I don't have any real use for it.

I found the $DiffKeepDays variable and set it to 1, but if I understand
things correctly this is applied on "file write time" and this would mean
that my daily pages would always contain all the history (correct??). Is
there some way to say "keep no history"?

                            jem
--
Jan Erik Moström, www.mostrom.pp.se