[pmwiki-users] pagelist bug?

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Tue Mar 21 10:46:25 CST 2006

On Tue, Mar 21, 2006 at 11:14:07AM -0500, Neil Herber wrote:
> The gods are conspiring against me.
>
> I have a group called "Nov-2005". Everything works fine. There are
> lots of pages in the group. Trails work.
>
> But when I put (:pagelist fmt=group:) on a page, the Nov-2005 group
> shows up as undefined! (Hey, it looked for the groups!)
>
> The link it is generating is:
> http://example.eton.ca/wiki/index.php/Main/Nov-2005?action=edit

The fmt=group option is a little bit broken, in that
it doesn't know what to do with a group that doesn't have
a "home page" with it.

If you create Nov-2005/Nov-2005 or Nov-2005/HomePage, it'll
have something to link to, won't show up as undefined, and
actually link somewhere useful.

Or, you could request that only groups with
homepages be displayed.

Or, since we now have (:if exists:) we might be able to correct
fmt=group so that it only links to groups that have home pages.