[pmwiki-users] controlling attachlist

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Tue Mar 21 10:21:50 CST 2006

On Tue, Mar 21, 2006 at 12:17:05AM -0500, Neil Herber wrote:
> There is a Downloads page that uses (:attachlist:) to display all of
> the papers, but what I would like to have is the same kind of display
> (showing size and upload date) on the individual paper pages
> displaying just that one paper.
>
> Is it possible to do this?

It's not built yet.  What it really needs is an alternative
markup besides "Attach:" -- i.e., we need a version that
displays just the link to the page, and a different version
that displays the link with size and upload date.

Or, we could say that a bare "Attach:something" displays size and
upload date, while "[[Attach:something]]" displays the Attach:something
link without any extra formatting or information.