[pmwiki-users] pagelist madness

Brent Zupp atticus4 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 11:53:03 CST 2006

I use something like this to view only pages from the Main group without the
group name included:

(:pagelist fmt=#title list=normal order=-ctime count=15 group=Main :)

fmt=#title is a one of the listing formats I had on my
Site.PageListTemplates:

fmt=#title

A simple bullet list of page titles. Use order=title to have them sorted by
title (the default sort is by name).

[[#title]]
* [[{=$FullName}|+]]
[[#titleend]]

So I would think something like the following should work if you have the
fmt=#title on your PageListTemplates in place:

(:pagelist fmt=#title list=normal group=Profiles :)

Does any of that make any sense or address your issue?

Best,
Brent

On 3/20/06, Neil Herber <nospam at eton.ca> wrote:

> OK. I give up. How do I use pagelist to create a list of all the
> pages in the Profiles group *without* the group name appearing as a
> header to the list?
>
> And if it is in the docs (which I have scoured), where is it?
>

> Neil
>
> Neil Herber
> Corporate info at http://www.eton.ca/
> Eton Systems, 15 Pinepoint Drive, Nepean, ON, Canada K2H 6B1
> Tel: (613) 829-4668

Brent Zupp
Wanderings.net
http://www.wanderings.net/