[pmwiki-users] $PostVars & conditional redirects

The Editor editor at fast.st
Sun Mar 19 10:43:54 CST 2006

Hi all:

This is a more pressing problem for me. I posted it earlier, but it
may have gotten lost in the shuffle.

I'm trying to do some custom login scripts for various sections of my
site and I have it all looking nice, but I see this mysterious
"$PostVars" line just above the login form.  Here's my page. (I just
modified Site.AuthForm).  Any suggestions?

'''$[Password required]'''\\
Some of my text...
(:if $AuthId:)More text(:if:)
(:messages:)
(:if enabled InvalidLogin:)* $[Name/password not recognized]
(:if:)
(:input auth_form:)
(:if enabled EnableAuthUser:)||$[Name]||(:input text name=authid:)||
(:if:)||$[Password]||(:input password name=authpw:) (:input submit
value='OK':)||
(:input end:)

Also, how can I do something like
(:if auth @somegroup:)some text

Thanks
Caveman

P.S. I tried (:if ! auth read:)(:redirect Group.Login:)(:if:) as a
alternate workaround, but it seems to automatically redirect even when
I am authorized to read. Wasn't conditional redirects added in the new version
of PmWiki