[pmwiki-users] PmWiki 2.1.0 released-Fatal error

Robin Sheat robin at kallisti.net.nz
Thu Mar 16 16:16:39 CST 2006

On Friday 17 March 2006 05:56, Susan wrote:
> You know, this one happens a lot. (Puts up hand three times, that being
> the number of times I've upgraded.)
After getting tired of carefully updating my wiki install (not that it's
hard, it's just that it's now easier), I've started just using the
'latest' tag on the subversion repository. That way, one command (svn
update) will bring my install up to the latest version with minimal
effort. That way you don't have to worry about missing files when you
copy them over. It also means that if something goes wrong, you can
really easily roll back to the previous version.

--
Robin <robin at kallisti.net.nz> JabberID: <eythian at jabber.kallisti.net.nz>

Hostes alienigeni me abduxerunt. Qui annus est?

PGP Key 0xA99CEB6D = 5957 6D23 8B16 EFAB FEF8  7175 14D3 6485 A99C EB6D