[pmwiki-users] Wiki farm confusion

DaveG pmwiki at solidgone.com
Thu Mar 16 12:52:03 CST 2006

I really believe the 'no-field' description way is the right way to go
here. Perhaps we can combine mine, with yours, with Hagans? Personally I
prefer a short description of a farm setup (the goal), a step-by-step up
front (I invariably head to the instructions to see what I'm getting
into), and then other descriptions below.

Here's my step-by-step: http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/WikiFarmsDaveG

  ~ ~ Dave