[pmwiki-users] Yahoo! Slurp is broken (was: pmwiki.org performance)

Sebastian Siedentopf schlaefer at macnews.de
Thu Mar 16 08:38:53 CST 2006

Am 16.03.2006 um 15:25 schrieb Patrick R. Michaud:
> I already sent in the feedback form before posting my message.  :-)
> I'm waiting to see how/if Yahoo! responds.

I'm interested in the response too. Slurp is aggresive on our wiki
too. It nearly outnumbers all other crawler (incl. google) at the
moment. But we are using the yahoo api for the wiki search (results)
and so we are not really unhappy with this. But I haven't looked in
the logs yet, if they just crawl the same few pages over and over again.

Sebastian