[pmwiki-users] Edit locks?

Olof Bjarnason olof.bjarnason at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 04:47:14 CST 2006

Hi there! I am new to the list, hope this isn't a really obvious
question. I've tried to find the answer in the FAQs and other
pmwiki-online stuff..

Is there any possibility in the pmwiki system to use "edit locks", say
for 15 minutes or something instead of the default merge-on-save
behaviour? So that when I'm editing a page, anyone else looking at
that page gets his edit-link either hidden or greyed out, or when he
hits edit he gets a message "this page is locked until 15:30 (or
whatever)"..

cya,

/Olof