[pmwiki-users] Using categories

Marco Ferretti marco.ferretti at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 04:36:57 CST 2006

Hi all,

I am starting to understand how categories work .
At the moment I am adding [[!category_name]] in the page body using a modified
version of NewPageForm . Now this can cause a problem since the user can
modify the page ( and actually has to do it ) thus being able to remove the
[[!category_name]] tag ...

Is there any other place in the wiki page, other than the body, to add tags ?
Maybe something like <PageName>.PageHeader ?

tia

Marco

--
You will inherit some money or a small piece of land.