[pmwiki-users] New install gives 404

Clint Stotesbery cstotes at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 13 13:19:57 CST 2006

Hi,
I just installed pmwiki 2.1 on my host (windows with php 4.4.1). The wiki.d folder was created automatically and the correct account has write privileges on the wiki\wiki.d folder. I have a standard config.php so far with just ScriptUrl and PubDirUrl set. I get 404 not matter what I try and do when accessing a pmwiki page. Accessing index.php or pmwiki.php give a 404. I put a phpinfo.php file inside the main wiki folder (that contains index.php and pmwiki.php) and that works fine. Any ideas on what I should check next?
Thanks,
Clint