[pmwiki-users] problem on reference local files

Giorgio Malaspina g.malaspina at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 02:22:29 CST 2006

Hello,

I've a problem... I'm using PmWiki in order to collect documentation, but in
order to avoid duplicate files already stored on a file server I want to
link to these files without move to another server.
My idea is to point to these ones in the following way:

file://servername/directory/file.doc

I already use this with another wiky (OddMuse, that I want to substitute
whith PmWiki...)
Now, I've tried to use this notation but doesn't works... I've tried also

file:///servername/directory/file.doc

but the result is the same...

Any idea about that?  Is necessary a particular setup?

TIA,
Giorgio