[pmwiki-users] PmWiki 2.1.0 released-Fatal error

Greg scratch at keeptherubbersidedown.com
Sun Mar 12 23:43:13 CST 2006

>PmWiki 2.1 is now out of beta, and officially released as 2.1.0!
>
>It's available from all of the usual places, including:
>
> http://www.pmwiki.org/pub/pmwiki/pmwiki-2.1.0.tgz

After upgrading I'm getting this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: resolvepagename() in /home/content/M/t/n/MtnBiker/html/corba/scripts/stdconfig.php on line 21

Line 21 reads: $pagename = ResolvePageName($pagename);

I can see some pages, but this is what happened on index.php and some pages I've created. "corba" is the name of my PmWiki folder.

Any place I should start looking? I've done some customization and don't want to tear it all down if it's something simple. I did go back to the default skin and also commented out the half a dozen changes to my config.php file one at a time and still got the error. I also tried putting back the original stdconfig.php file and got a different error.

I followed the instructions on the stdconfig.php page do disable and I didn't get any error, but I'm probably then seeing the raw saved file, i.e., no formatting.

To avoid processing any of the features of this file, set
$EnableStdConfig = 0;

Thanks for any hints.