[pmwiki-users] Was ApprovedUrls deleted recently or something?

christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 14:43:07 CST 2006

Hi

I had some problems editing a page because I got the error message "This
pos has been blocked by the administrator" (or something like that).

It might have happened because I was inserting too many unapproved links
in one go, or was the page that lists approved links recently cleared or
something?

As an aside, I was using pmwiki-mode for Emacs, which unfortunately meant
that I got no warning that the the edit post was blocked :-(

That finally leads me to the following suggestion: Could PmWiki output
some kind of error message relatively early in the HTML which you get
after an unsuccessful post? This message could simply be an embedded
HTML-comment as far as I'm concerned.

This would make it easier for me to enable Emacs to parse the HTML that's
returned after posting a page. I assume something similar holds for eg
pmwe.

regards
/Christian