[pmwiki-users] PmWiki/ConditionalMarkup

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Thu Mar 9 08:06:28 CST 2006

On Thu, Mar 09, 2006 at 11:03:55AM +0100, Dominique Faure wrote:
> My last attempt at a more skin-friendly version of:
>
> http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/ConditionalMarkup-Draft
>
> is ready for a review,...
> ...despite this has become more author unfriendly ;-)

Good, thanks.

A general comment -- I don't think we need "new for
pmwiki 2.1.betaxx" designations; for now let's just write
the documentation assuming a 2.1.0 release.  (After that
we can differentiate release versions in the documentation.)

I'm not sure the "\" and "/" ascii art around "current page
is NOT named 'PAGENAME'" works -- at first I thought the \ and
/ were somehow part of the (:if:) syntax.