[pmwiki-users] PmWiki/ConditionalMarkup

H. Fox haganfox at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Mar 8 14:54:41 CST 2006

On 3/8/06, Jean DEMARTINI <jean.d.demartini at wanadoo.fr> wrote:
> Hans a écrit :
> > Wednesday, March 8, 2006, 4:52:11 PM, Dominique wrote:
> >
> >> I've tried to update the conditional markup documentation (as
> >> http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/ConditionalMarkup-Draft) to reflect
> >> the latest enhancements. Comments and corrections are welcome.
> >>

> > Could we avoid blocks of <pre> with long lines, as they won't easily
> > fit on most people's displays without horizontal scrolling?
> >

> > Best,
> > ~Hans
> >
> Yes, my skin (lean skin) is broken by so long lines.
> JDem

Here's a browser-specific (works in Gecko-based browsers)  patch-up
for pub/css/local.css

   #wikitext { width:583px; }

If you use multiple skins, you might want to do the following instead
so only the lean skin is affected.

   if ($Skin == 'lean') $HTMLStylesFmt['wikitext'] = "
     #wikitext { width:583px; } ";

Hagan