[pmwiki-users] want opinions on a new cookbook recipe format

Susan pmwiki at onebit.ca
Wed Mar 8 09:10:44 CST 2006

Well, Freshmeat's "vitality" sounds good until you look at the details.

Sounds like they're using Vital = alive, vital signs. Something really
great written three OS's ago would rate low here, as it should. But it's
hard to measure automatically; 73 announcements of minor skin updates vs
1 "I fixed the vulnerability you told me about yesterday."

One good look at this community, and it's clear that this project is
very much alive, alert and enthusiastic.

Susan