[pmwiki-users] wikipublisher - Size of a request header field exceeds

RLehnert at klinikum-pforzheim.de RLehnert at klinikum-pforzheim.de
Wed Mar 8 04:50:16 CST 2006

I installed a wikipublisher server (based on a suse linux box with apache
1.3.27) following the wikipublisher/InstallTheServer cookbook.

Now I got the following error from the wikipublisher server to my client
side:

Bad Request
Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.

Size of a request header field exceeds server limit.

Cookie:
MKPDF28944=_2fhttp_3a_2f_2fintranet_2fpmwiki_5fTestlabor_2fpmwiki.php;
MKPDF34514........-MKPDF<Number> entries appears approx. more than 50 times
in this line-....

Is this a client or a server side failure?

Any ideas?

-Ralf