[pmwiki-users] wikipublisher

noskule noskule at gmx.net
Tue Mar 7 16:00:22 CST 2006

hi list, hi john
I did install the ne wikipublisher version and have some questions . .

pagetoc
- - - - - - - - - - - -

* if I set: $VisibleAnchorLinks = *false*; still shows the anchors but without links, is it possible do disable the links also?

* there is a toc-back markup. Is it somehow possible to make automaticly
a link back to the toc beside every  heading?
* I cant get toc-page to work. I would like to put it in the right
sidebar . Is this somhow possiblewithout to put the pagetoc into the
target page. (See: http://pmwiki.netstreams.org/index.php/Pagetoc/HomePage)

markup
I did try do dissable the css formatting so i used
$MarkupCss = false;
$HTMLHeaderFmt['extend'] = "";

MarkupCSS only disables if I edit the extensions.php and HTMLHeaderFmt
seams to have no effect. How do I disable it in the right way?

grz nos