[pmwiki-users] Conditional Redirect and Markup Cheatsheet

The Editor editor at fast.st
Mon Mar 6 18:19:23 CST 2006

Here's two questions I'm currently working on:

1.  Why doesn't this work?

(:if authid :)(:redirect Members.Members:)(:if:)

2.  Pm suggested I create a floating bar, inserting the code below
into Site.EditForm to make a Markup cheat sheet.  This was a good
idea, that I should have thought of, but I was wondering if there was
a way to actually put it into a sidebar or rightbar to appear only
when the action is edit. I have the perfect spot for it, and I am
afraid putting this code into the Site.EditForm will mess up my
template layout.

>>rfloat<<
(:include Site.Cheatsheet:)
>><<

Thanks so much for all your help, everyone.  My site is coming along,
and I should be able to go live in a week or two.  Good by to my old
CMS!  Then, I have 3 or 4 more sites to switch over.  Am I having fun!

Caveman