[pmwiki-users] Generated pages upload via FTP

OBUTEX / Hladůvka admin at obutex.com
Mon Mar 6 16:53:18 CST 2006

I generate a lot of pages and test them on my notebook and everything is OK.
(WinXPP, AbyssWebserver)

Then I upload them to the intranet in the local company network  via FTP
(WinXPP, AbyssWebserver, WS-FTP95)
and everything is OK.

Then I decided to upload them on public server (webhosting - linux,
PHP4) and there are the pages corrupted.
Title,Pagelists,advanced tables markups do not work, toc markup is OK ...

If I edit them manualy - select all text in the editbox - CTRL+C, DEL,
CTRL+V, Save
then the page is OK.

I tried a  lot of variants of file format with no success.
the last version of the format is:

newline=%0a<CR,LF>
title=some title<CR,LF>
text=(:title some title:)%0a(:pagelist ....... :)%0a

In my notebook it works perfectly, in intranet it works perfectly, but I
can get crazy on
http://www.obutex.com/crm/index.php/Test/Faktury

Help, please,
Jiri