[pmwiki-users] want opinions on a new cookbook recipe format

Hans design at softflow.co.uk
Mon Mar 6 14:50:22 CST 2006

Monday, March 6, 2006, 7:45:23 PM, Neil wrote:
> However, please see the following for my proposal.
> http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/RandomQuote

> I used a light green tint, but a light gray would be just as
> effective (or annoying, depending on your perspective).

Looks good with the color box.
Could we use '''emphasis''' for the summery text, to make it stand out
more? It is probably the most looked upon and I'd prefer it bold or
bigger.

I am not sure how relevant  Votes: are. A popularity indicator is all
fine and good, but may be also meaningless for some special purpose recipes.

Good to retain the Question and Description separation.

Best,
~Hans