[pmwiki-users] want opinions on a new cookbook recipe format

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Mon Mar 6 14:07:15 CST 2006

On Mon, Mar 06, 2006 at 08:36:55PM +0100, OBUTEX / Hladůvka wrote:
> Would be good to add
> Recipe last modified:

Instead of "Recipe last modified:" (which implies a date), I think
we'll want "Recipe-version:" which allows the recipe author to use either
a date or a version number to keep track of recipes.

At present the formatting requires that whatever is before the colon
consist only of letters, digits, and hyphens (i.e, no spaces) --
property names are likely to have similar restrictions.  Thus,
the heading would have to be "Recipe-version:", "Recipe-Version:",
"RecipeVersion:", or something like that in order for the
formatting to work.

Thanks,