[pmwiki-users] want opinions on a new cookbook recipe format

Bellave Jayaram bellavejayaram at cox.net
Mon Mar 6 13:54:50 CST 2006

I think there is need for both types of reading about and finding Recipes.

One option would be to consider a CookbookQ&A group in addition to the
Cookbook. For contributors, it would be a pain to maintain two different
pages. So, one solution could be to just have the Question in the page of
the CookbookQA group and either include the relevant page in the answer
section or just provide a link.

What do people think?

Jayaram