[pmwiki-users] RFC - new PmWiki.PageLists page

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Mon Mar 6 13:04:15 CST 2006

[For those who aren't familiar with the acronym "RFC" (in the subject),
it means "request for comments" and I'll start using it to designate
messages where I'm explicitly looking for comments.  --Pm]

[Of course, the lack of an RFC designation shouldn't be taken to mean
that comments are undesired -- comments/questions are *always* welcome.
--Pm]

I've made some signficant updates to the PmWiki.PageLists page;
comments, changes, and feedback welcomed.

    http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/PageLists