[pmwiki-users] Skin is missing

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Mon Mar 6 10:53:15 CST 2006

On Mon, Mar 06, 2006 at 05:48:01PM +0100, kjettil wrote:
>    Patrick,
>    Analyzing the html sent out by the server, I find that the links,
>    including those to skin elements are incomplete, viz instead of eg.
>    http://www.example.com/pmwiki/pub/skins/..., only
>    http://www.example.com/pub/skins/... is sent, and instead of
>    http://www.example.com/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=... the server sends
>    http://www.example.com/index.php?n=... (I use the single line include
>    suggested).
>
>    I tried your remedy, but wasn't sure what exactly to write in config.php
>    on $ScriptUrl and $PubDirUrl, so I didn't get any change (only parser
>    warnings!). Could you give further details!? Any other hints or hacks?

For $ScriptUrl, use the url that you expect people to use to access
the wiki.  Thus, if the url for the wiki is
http://www.example.com/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=..., then set $ScriptUrl to be

    $ScriptUrl = 'http://www.example.com/pmwiki/pmwiki.php';

Similarly, if the pub files are available from /pmwiki/pub, then set

    $PubDirUrl = 'http://www.example.com/pmwiki/pub';

In other words, set these variables to be the urls that a browser
should use to access the pmwiki script and the pub/ directory on
your server.

Pm