[pmwiki-users] Burnt! Simultaneous edit lost :-(

kirpi at kirpi.it kirpi at kirpi.it
Fri Mar 3 05:56:22 CST 2006

> [...]
> More likely is that I'll simply return the page
> as the author submitted it, but...
> [...]
> Or, perhaps we leave the textarea alone, but...
> [...]
> Or, perhaps we leave the textarea alone, and...
> [...]

Ok, it's just a dream but...
That magic thing called ajax, of which easy php implementation I've
heard about, couldn't be used as an add-on cookbook recipe that let us
*see* the very editing *right* at the moment they are typed in...?

Dreaming, ok, dreaming...
And I'm not an expert, that's why I dare writing these silly lines...

Luigi