[pmwiki-users] Missing localizable string entries

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Thu Mar 2 13:25:47 CST 2006

On Mon, Feb 27, 2006 at 01:30:32PM +0000, Athan wrote:
> Just found the following two missing strings in latest pmwiki-2.1b31
>
> 1. In pmwiki.php line 1435, submit button has hardwired value of 'OK'

This is true; however, newer versions of PmWiki really don't use
that format at all any longer, but use the contents of the Site.AuthForm
page for authorization prompts.  That page should probably be changed
to allow internationalization of the button prompt, as well as possibly
coming up with a better label than "OK".

> 2. In same file like 1513, submit button has no value at'all and defaults
> to 'Submit Query' (attributes page)

This is one of those cases where we somewhat assume that the browser
knows the correct label to place on the form.  Still, we might be able
to come up with a better label for the button -- any suggestions?