[pmwiki-users] Custom variables in a page?

blues blues4u at supereva.it
Wed Mar 1 07:44:54 CST 2006

On Wed, 01 Mar 2006 02:33:21 +0200, Patrick R. Michaud
<pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:
>> Is this possible?
>
> I think you're looking for something along the lines of "page
> properties", as described in Cookbook.Properties.  I've indicated in
> the past that I'm planning to include a page properties capability
> directly in the core, but I'm still working out the implementation
> details (and it *will* be different from Cookbook.Properties, which
> was designed before page variables were introduced, and was part of
> the incentive behind changing the page variables implementation).

speaking of the page properties that you will include in the core, i
have something to ask.
it would be a key feature to be possible to retrieve properties
 from another page in the way page variables work (ex. {Page$Variable})
and to be accessible from pagelists templates.

is this in the plan?

blues