[pmwiki-users] Fwd: Re: ToDo Recipe

Steve Rowe think1blue at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 30 12:36:36 CDT 2006

Ben,

I took care of the space and that worked.  I'm now
using your XToDo.php.

I've commented out every other recipe - no change.

Also, I enabled diagnostics.

Lastly, how do I "ensure xtodo knows where the wiki.d
directory is?"  I looked through XToDo and couldn't
see a path.  Do I need to add a line to my config.php
similar to $PubDirUrl=...?

Thanks!