[pmwiki-users] Spacing In SideBar

Jason_Grammenos jason_Grammenos at carleton.ca
Wed Jun 28 12:12:53 CDT 2006

Thanks for the response, but I guess I wasn't clear enough. The real
problem is with the code that is automaticaly generated by :
<!--wiki:{$Group}.SideBar {$SiteGroup}.SideBar-->

This obliviously writes out the sidebar, but it uses <pre> tags with
mess up my layout by spacing out each of the elements.
What im looking for it's a way to have pm wiki not output thoses pre
tags or a workaround to override them

Thanks