[pmwiki-users] AuthUser - I don't just get it

Jan Erik Moström lists at mostrom.pp.se
Mon Jun 26 15:16:55 CDT 2006

Reply to Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com> 06-06-26 15:00:

> Sounds like it should work.  Do you have the line
>
>     include_once('scripts/authuser.php');
>
> somewhere in your config.php file?

Yes

> Are cookies enabled on your browser?

Yes, both of them

One thing I noticed which might or might not have to do with this is that I
entered the same password for three users and the result was

kalle: aoKK.1cDRBEyE
arne: gk5brIavmYMsU
arne: 26O1b77A1

since I don't know how they encrypt function works I don't know if this is the
way it should be or not (I had expected the last two to be the same)

                            jem