[pmwiki-users] How to exclude Draft pages from RecentChanges?

Roman romat2 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 10:45:52 CDT 2006

In April I asked how to exclude Draft pages from RecentChanges (see
details bellow). Patrick, is there a chance you could take a look at
"special-purpose $EditFunction" you were talking about or, at least,
give me any clue?

Here are reasons why I think it is useful

* authors most probably don't want to catch attention to unfinished
changes (this is the reason why they use Drafts).
* for sites that use titles instead of page names (including
RecentChanges entries) - SomePage and SomePage-Draft have same titles,
so it's easy to overlook it in RecentChanges

Thanks in advance

Roman