[pmwiki-users] WikiForm: Show only things from the past week?

Alan Hoyle alanh at email.unc.edu
Fri Jun 23 15:05:47 CDT 2006

I just started using PmWiki and set up a WikiForm reporting tool for
my work group.  What we hope to be able to use it for is generating
weekly reports for the higher-ups.  Is it possible to have a
(:wikilist:) query that only returns items that are from the last
week?  We do date stamp each entry and we can sort by -date, but
eventually the main page will become quite long and unweildy.

Right now I have a kludge that sorta works: I have a  hidden "week"
field :Week:week (hide 1) in the form, and (:wikilist week=1:) then
manually increment both the form and the main page every week.  That's
probably the easiest thing to do at this point.

Another possibility would be to use a have a variable called "current"
and use (:wikilist current=yes:) on the main page.  Then each week,
we'll have to go through and manually edit that field for each entry.
Unless, of course, someone has a mass-edit feature that would let me
create a page for the boss to unassign all of them at once.

Can I use > or < in the wikilist? (:wikilist foo>5:)

If anyone has other suggestions, let me know.

Thanks, alan...

--
   Alan Hoyle  -  alanh at unc.edu  -  http://www.alanhoyle.com/
                Get Horizontal, Play Ultimate.