[pmwiki-users] Naif question about warning on edit

kirpi at kirpi.it kirpi at kirpi.it
Mon Jun 19 16:49:41 CDT 2006

I was just editing a page on a site that runs on moinmoin and I read a
"warning" that said something like: "Somebody else is editing this
page just now. You're warned". The real message was much more detailed
and complicated, but these are the words the way I memorized.

Naif question: couldn't this warning be issued also by pmwiki?
Maybe this helps avoiding boring concurrent edits, unless people feel
a special pressure to edit the page the soonest.

Luigi