[pmwiki-users] (:noaction:) Missing in action

Marc Cooper gmane at auxbuss.com
Mon Jun 19 14:57:47 CDT 2006

Patrick R. Michaud said...
> On Thu, Jun 15, 2006 at 03:56:46PM -0500, Chris Cox wrote:
> > Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

> > > I think I forgot to commit it to the distribution.
> > > Do we still need it?
> >
> > I find it useful... but I also found doing my own
> > implementation easy enough... probably (:noaction:) needs
> > to be in the core since there's references in the
> > templates that come with PmWiki... just my opinion.
>
> Now added for the next release.

Cheers, Patrick.

I'm not sure if you saw my message about nested divs, but I
circumvented/hacked around the problem by adding a right column to my
template and setting it to 'display:none' by default, then adding markup
for the opposite of (:noright:).

There might be a case for adding such a thing to the core. I noticed
that blog simple requires a right column, so there are reasons for
having a template that has no right column, in general (e.g. pmwiki and
monobook), but could usefully have one for some uses. Just an idea.

--
Best,
Marc