[pmwiki-users] skinchange.php problem

Chris Cox ccox at airmail.net
Thu Jun 15 23:49:26 CDT 2006

Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 15, 2006 at 10:29:50PM -0500, Chris Cox wrote:
>> I'm trying to use the skinchange recipe... and though I know it worked
>> back when I was using some variant of 2.0... it doesn't seem to do
>> anything in 2.1.  I already tried updating my version with the latest
>> one from the site... but still.. it doesn't seem to do anything.
>>
>> Did something change in 2.1 to break skinchange??
>
> I can't think of anything that changed... and as far as I know
> pmwiki.org is still using the skinchange recipe.  I'll check it
> again shortly.

Well I fixed it... seems I had the skinchange included in my
farmconfig... once I removed it from there and place it into
the config.php for the field... it worked.  I left the array
of skins in the farmconfig like the recipe said... and I probably
did want settable skins per field....

I have NO idea why it didn't work before though.