[pmwiki-users] pagelist with additional information

Martin Fick mogulguy at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 15 15:41:15 CDT 2006

--- "Patrick R. Michaud" <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:
> The (:include:) directive *does not* put any returns
> before or after the text it includes.  (It doesn't
> strip returns, but neither does it add them.)
> > What you'd likely want in this particular approach
> is

OK, but I was not aware of a way to get around the
returns in the text. ;) ...

>     (:include {=$Name}#Billed lines=1:)
>
> and have the page contain
>
>     [[#Billed]] [[Billed.False]]
>
> which gets just the single line containing the
> [[Billed.False]]
> statement.

Ah, very nice!  Is there an equivalent way to not get
a return at the end of the text? I tried:

  (:include {$Name} #Billed#BilledEnd:) - Text

and:

  [[#Billed]] [[Billed.False]] [[#BilledEnd]]

but the "- Text" show up on the next line.

-Martin