[pmwiki-users] Complaint department

Pico pmwiki at ben-amotz.com
Thu Jun 15 13:08:41 CDT 2006

> From: "Patrick R. Michaud" <pmichaud at pobox.com>
> Date: Thu, June 15, 2006 8:16 am
> On Tue, Jun 13, 2006 at 09:04:16AM -0700, pmwiki at 911networks.com wrote:
[snip]
> I should also point out that any author can create a custom search
> page on pmwiki.org, it doesn't require me to do it.

The documentation for searches has been included as part of PageLists
and, as a result, has often been overlooked.  I just added a draft
PmWiki/Search page to point authors in the right direction, provide a
practical search example that targets the distributed documentation and
cookbook, and include Pm's perspective regarding the search function.

Pico