[pmwiki-users] unable to lock Sidebar; password request?

Judith Zachariae judith.zachariae at gmx.de
Thu Jun 15 11:36:05 CDT 2006

> On Sun, Jun 11, 2006 at 09:29:25PM +0200, Judith Zachariae wrote:
>
>> @Patrick Michaud: If you read this, I found a typo in the Site.Sidebar
>> file: it says name=Side.SideBar instead of Site.Sidebar. I don't know if
>> that is important for any variable or something.
>>

> Wow, you're correct.  I don't think it has an impact on anything
> (the 'name' field is seldom used), but it's indeed quite odd.
> Now fixed for the next release.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Pm

No problem, I found it while searching for a solution for my locking
problems. :)

Do you have any idea or is it a known bug or something, that I am not
able to lock my sidebar, because I am getting a password request instead
of a password form when I use the attr-option to set edit passwords?
None of my set passwords work here. I set a sitewide edit and a
site-wide admin password in my config.php.

Anyone?

Greetings,
Lysandra