[pmwiki-users] pagelist with additional information

Daniel Hofer daho at borntofly.ch
Wed Jun 14 03:20:36 CDT 2006

Hello Martin

thanks again for your help!

Damn, I've never used templates before. They are so great;-)

> [[#BilledTemplate]]
> * {=$Title}, (:include {=$FullName}#Billed:)
> [[#BilledTemplateEnd]]
>
> 2)  This may not have the proper spacing (I think it
> will put the second page list on a separate line)

yes, thats right. The billed-entry is on the second line.

> [[#BilledTemplate]]
> * {=$Title}, (:pagelist trail={=$FullName}
> fmt=#BilledTF:)
> [[#BilledTemplateEnd]]
>
> [[#BilledTF]]
> (:if equal {=$Group} Billed:){=$FullName}(:if:)
> [[#BilledTFEnd]]

crazy...I put it in my Site.LocalTemplates
and added the following page on a testpage:
(:pagelist group=Arbeitszeiten list=normal fmt=#BilledTemplate:)

Now this site appears many times within my page:
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Site/PageListTemplates
(only the first two parts: Brief Syntax Explanation and fmt=#default)

crazy...

ok, I will test again and hope to find the problem.

Daniel