[pmwiki-users] Complaint department

Pico pmwiki at ben-amotz.com
Tue Jun 13 17:23:30 CDT 2006

> From: pmwiki at 911networks.com
> Date: Tue, June 13, 2006 2:06 pm
> To: PMWiki <pmwiki-users at pmichaud.com>
>
> Please see inline for my comments
>
> Pico wrote:
> > 1. You can always specify an available format in the search box, for
> > example,
> >
> > Search: fmt=#simple macintosh
>
> Now that's great and will get me going. Which leads me to next
> complaint :)>
>
> Why it's it on the search page, just like the apple pie explanation?

Because you didn't add it.  ;-)

I'm not sure that the basic search examples should be expanded to
include this, which is, after all, just one of the ways that existing
pagelist arguments could be used in searches: group=, trail=, list=,
fmt=, link=, count=, order=

But I did go ahead and add short reference at the end of the search
page: "For advanced searches, [[PageLists]] options for
[[...|SearchBoxes]] can be used here."

Pico