[pmwiki-users] Preventing vandalism

Fri Jun 9 12:16:38 CDT 2006

I've got trouble on my wiki - stubborn vandal keeps deleting pages
(replaces large portions pages with something like "sfsafsfs").
I can't block him by keywords. I can't block him by IP, because he has
dynamic IP within popular network range.

I can't find any recepies that could help in this situation. Are there any?

Is it possible to quickly revert ALL changes since given date? or all
recent changes from certain IP?

Where can I hook-up my code to implement "lameness filter" or block edits
that remove most of page's content?

--
regards, porneL