[pmwiki-users] PM Cal Question

Chris Cox ccox at airmail.net
Thu Jun 8 17:39:42 CDT 2006

Kevin Wilbourn wrote:
> I have multiple users on my wiki's PMCal recipe, which works great, each of them edits their own calendar pages, and all the calendars are combined on a single page for viewing purposes. (Allows the executives to keep track of one another).  We would like to use the text viewing style in this combined calendar, but when you set this up as follows:
>
> (:div style='border:4px double #bbbbbb;background-color:white':)
> !%center%Upcoming Events
>
> (:pmcal caltype=text weeksahead=2 expire=true zebra=false cals=Roy,Phil,Perry,Wendy,Tom  textdatefmt='%A, %B %d, %Y':)
> (:divend:)
>
> It seems that the days are displayed multiple times(re-listed for each indivdual)
>
> Any ideas on how to get inline listings such as
>
> June 9, 2006
> Tom- out
> Judy- meeting 12-4
>
> right now it would render
>
> June 9, 2006 (Tom)
> out
>
> June 9, 2006 (Judy)
> meeting 12-4

There's no good way of doing this currently.
You can change the visibility/display (CSS), but one of
the first (if not the first) calendar include
would have to have content on the day somehow
and thus a date would get displayed.

If a calendar group were called Alc, this would
hide the textlink.

.pmcalincludeAlctextlink {
        display: none;
}

I'll see about make some code changes and some
kind of toggle to add this feature (correctly).
I have some other changes I need to make as well...

You might be the first person (besides myself) to
exploit the multiple calendar feature (which I thought
was pretty cool).