[pmwiki-users] Markup Extensions

Steve Rowe think1blue at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 8 00:30:33 CDT 2006

I have a question at the bottom of Markup Extensions:

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/MarkupExtensions#q

I want to use the various extensions, but I don't want
to see revisions on any of the pages.  When I try and
eliminate revisions from the list of extensions, all I
seem to manage to do is to eliminate the ability to
toggle the viewing of the revisions and they all show
highlighted!  If the default was to hide them, that
would be fine.  However the default seems to be to
show them.  If I toggle them off and then go to
another page, they are still shown on that page.  Can
someone explain this to me?  Thanks!

- Steve