[pmwiki-users] Get referrer page?

Martin Fick mogulguy at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 5 15:42:39 CDT 2006

You could also combine this idea with the hack that I
used for DynamicWikiTrails.  With a similar hack you
could create a directive that looks like this:

(:linkpage args ...:)

which would add the args to any page links on the page
containing this directive automatically so that you
would not have to add it manualy to every link on the
page.

I was thinking of creating such a generic recipe
myself so if you need help I think that I could walk
you through it easily.

Of course, this would not be very useful to you if you
only need it on one link on the page,

-Martin