[pmwiki-users] pmwiki 2.1.6 and "footnotes"

Tolosano tolo.linux at tolosano.info
Sun Jun 4 11:18:23 CDT 2006

Hello,

My server is running on PHP 4.4, and I already use this version of
"postitnotes".
I do not have any error in this cookbook, errors occurs when I want use
"footnotes", which is not program for pmwiki 2.x versions.

My question is how to integrate its functionnality in my pmwiki ? or how
to make "footnotes" compatible ?

Thank you.

Tolosano