[pmwiki-users] JHMP-Skin

Bernd Wiemann wiemann at ddz.uni-duesseldorf.de
Fri Jun 2 06:29:48 CDT 2006

Hello,

I've been working on PmWiki for a couple of days, testing it - think
it is a very good platform for the projects I'm planning.

I've loaded and installed the beautiful JHMP-skin during your work on
displaying the skin behavior itself. I've tested it, changed some things
in other php-scripts like the width of the edit window and than: the
little search field on the right upper side doesn't work! The browser
displayed "http://localhost/wiki?q=searchterm&submit.x=0&submit.y=0"
and went to Main/HomePage instead of Site/Search like other skins do.

Not very firm with php and css I thought, that's my error, so quickly
installed a brand new PmWiki on localhost, but I've got the same error.
What's doing wrong?

Bernd Wiemann
Germany