[pmwiki-users] help: Google not indexing the entire site

Santosh Maharshi santoshkumar at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 03:38:23 CDT 2006

Hi Thanks for your valuable feedback.

(1) My Enable Path Auto is already enabled
## Use "Clean URLs".

 $UrlLinkFmt =
   "<a class='urllink' href='\$LinkUrl'>\$LinkText</a>";
 $MetaRobots = 'index,follow';
 $EnablePathInfo = 1;

(2) My url http://www.telecommers.com

My problem is NOT that google is not indexing my web site, google is "not
indexing the inside pages".

Please have a look and help me please

Thanks in advance
 Santosh