[pmwiki-users] Help with project

The Editor editor at fast.st
Thu Jun 1 19:39:35 CDT 2006

I have a project I would like some help with, involving a recipe that
allows you to store information from an input form on a specified
storage page, forward the viewer to another page, and then be able to
retrieve that information elsewhere for manipulation and use where
needed.

One application is a shopping cart (where the retrieved information
must be accessible to javascript).  Another is a membership profile
that can be used for roles-based permissions (where the retrieved
information must be accessible to conditionals).  There are I'm sure
other applications.

I think the buildforms recipe is close to workable, but I'm probably
not up to the coding and don't have time to tinker with stuff I don't
really understand too well.  I'd be happy to contribute financially if
someone can help, and of course would make the recipe available to the
PmWiki community.  Anyone interested in helping?

Cheers,
Caveman